Thursday, September 23, 2004

Pocket PC - Uses and Future Plans

After experimenting with my pocket PC for a full week now I can honestly say I don't know what I would do without it. I am finding it so useful for everything, from listening to music, researching information, or taking down quick notes. Although it is not realistic right now, I hope to eventually reach a point where I am always online and connected. I think that is something that is important, especially in the working world in case problems arise. Instant communication is an important factor in how productive people can become in their life.

As of right now I have begun to use my Axim for daily tasks, such as saving assignments on the built in storage, and writing down reminders and basic notes. I have also found that it is helpful for phone numbers and screenames. In fact, I am flying home to Philadelphia this weekend and i stored not only a map of the T-subway lines, but my flight itinerary and reservation information. It is so convenient to have everything in one place. I have been able to check e-mail via the Bentley website and talk on AIM. Eventually I will update my calender more regularly and possibly get a daily weather update. There are countless possibilities, but different individuals find their own best use for this helpful gadget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home